1. Why join 1 Affiliate Affiliate program?
Our affiliate program is built on decades of experience in the global betting industry. Whether you’re a new or seasoned affiliate, our team is ideally positioned to guide you through the ins and outs of the marketplace.
2. Are there any fees to register as an affiliate?
1 Affiliate Affiliate Program is free to join.
3. How long is the cookie duration?
45 days. This means that a referred player could navigate away from any of our brands and providing that they return within 45 days, they will still be credited to your Affiliate Account.
4. How long does it take for you to review my affiliate application?
Affiliate applications are reviewed in 24-48 hours. If you are accepted onto the program, you can start referring customers immediately by listing our banners or text links on your site.
5. How does 1 Affiliate know that someone has registered via my site?
Your affiliate account has a unique Affiliate ID. This is used to identify when you have referred a player to us. When a player clicks through to any of our websites via one of your links, a cookie is dropped on their browser. This cookie contains your Affiliate ID. When that player registers for an account with any of our brands, you will be credited with the referral.
6. Does 1 Affiliate accept all websites?
We review each application individually and evaluate whether or not we deem its nature or content suitable to represent our brands.
7. I don't have a website, can I still be an affiliate?
No. We require our affiliates to have their own active website as we only allow affiliates to promote our brands online.
8. Can I promote more than one brand?
Yes. Upon registration, you will be asked which of the brands you would like to promote. You may use one affiliate account to promote all the brands that you have chosen.
9. Can I earn a commission on more than one product?
You will earn commission on all products. On fixed odds, casino, poker and games and you will earn commission for the lifetime of the player.
10. Is there a minimum amount before I get paid?
You will need to generate a minimum of £50 in commission before we process your affiliate payment. Balances under £50 will be accrued until the minimum requirement has been met.
11. What payment methods does your affiliate program support?
Affiliates can be paid Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller and via Bank Transfer.
12. What currencies can affiliates receive payments in?
All affiliate commission payments are processed in GBP.
13. How can I check how much I will get paid?
You can log into your account at any time to view how much you will be paid and how much you have been paid for previous months.
14. When will I be paid?
If you prefer to invoice us you can do this at the end of a calendar month. This will be paid within 45 days of receipt by 1 Affiliate. However, raising an invoice is not necessary as the relevant revenue share payable to you will be automatically raised and paid out (in accordance with T&C clause 6.5) within 60 days of the end of the relevant calendar month.
15. Can I promote more than one client/brand?
You can promote all our world-leading brands.
16. What does the 1 Affiliate Affiliate Program website provide?
Our affiliates have access to a wide range of marketing tools that can be used to promote our brands across all of our products. You will also have access to a range of comprehensive reports to measure the performance of your campaigns.
17. How often are your personal affiliate statistics updated?
Views and clicks data will be updated close to real time so may check your performance at any time.
18. Where can I read the Terms and Conditions?
You can access the Terms and Conditions HERE.
19. I forgot my password. How do I get it?
Click on the link "Forgot Password" on the log-in page and follow the instructions.
20. Can I belong to other affiliate programs?
Yes. 1 Affiliate is non-exclusive.